- Get The Martian Chronicles and Winesburg, Ohio from the library. Read.
- Reread The Women of Brewster Place, which I still own, at least until it jumps the shark.
- Actually start writing my next Wilson story, which has split into two stories.
- Continue developing new overarching plot of Wilson.
- Retool old, unpublished story to fit plot.
- Retool characters from other old, unpublished story to fit new story. Perhaps consider old story apocryphal.
- Put more pictures on wiki page.
- Write that Icecrown story.
- Write that Saelar story.
- Get Saelar to the point in-game where I can write above story.
- Write something with Lissa in it so it doesn’t feel like I’m ignoring her.
- Figure out how to write Lissa.
- Figure out how to get readers here.
- Figure out if the lack of readers is due to medium taking long time to consume, a failure to advertise, or poor quality work.
- Get some of those delicious pies-in-a-box to snack on.
- Point out to readers that Joyride (I Saw the Film) is really, really catchy.